After an entire day in transit, we have finally arrived on the glorious island of Phuket!
My friends, you would love it here...there are chickens that I swear are just really tiny veloca raptors!
During our layover in Vancouver, our team took some time to pray together. I prayed for struggle, that it wouldn't be easy, and in that we would lean completely on Christ. That we would learn dependence.
It has been absolutely incredible to watch that prayer to get answered - ask me about these struggles for dependence when I get back!!
Last night one group of us had the priviledge of playing with a group of beautiful kids in Morgan Village, while our dentist assessed some teeth, and one of the boys shared his testimony. These children are so full of joy, and so eager to play with us. I wish to spend more time with them. - pray that our schedule would shift, so our group could see them again next week?
The devotions that some of you have written me have been such an immense blessing. Each day Jesus has used them to speak directly into the situation I was in. Thank you for letting God use you like that!
Please pray my friends, for...
...a struggle for dependence.
...a boldness in speech, because of the hope that we have.
...the people of Morgan Village
...the international cell groups team one worked with last night.
...genuine love to offer, that comes purely from Christ, and nothing else.
...meaningful bonding time, in reflection of God's desire for relationship.
...and that none of us get mosquito fever!! Ahh!
I love you all so much!
So many blessings be upon you.

1 comment:
Love you too! Ill be praying for you and the team all the time.
Be blessed, love
Post a Comment