? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

A quick hello!

Ah, my dear ones!
I have been prayerfully thinking of you, and wishing I could wrap up my joy and experiences in little boxes tied with ribbon to send you!

I have met some of the most beautiful children this week, they've been a true blessing. They have such untainted joy, and a willingness to trust. I met another group of kids I met in Kuraburi, (pronounced koo-rah-boo-ree, in case you wondered) during church, who were victims of the tsunami. I love them so much! Later at dinner, that same day, pastor Zawr (amazing man) turned and simply said "those kids love you."
"I'm so glad...I love them." I beamed.
It's a small story, but I see something in it that reflects the kind of relationship I strive to have with Jesus. That there would be a mutual knowledge of love. We simply know that each loves the other, without any doubt. And in that our relationship becomes something more beautiful than the most elegant of gardens.

The people I've met have remarkable faith in their savior, and it's been such a blessing to learn from. You know, I feel like I've been blessed a whole lot more than I've been a blessing!
I wish all of you could be here, to have your hearts gush with love in the same way!

Also: I got to bottle feed a teeny tiny puppy at church yesterday!
And snorkeling today on our "day off" I got...about 2569 jellyfish stings.

Please pray...
...for the children in Kuraburi.
...that the strange dichotomy in our faith would be destroyed. That "days off" are still spent with Jesus, putting forth an effort to bless others.
...for love; patience, kindness, rejoicing in truth, hopefulness, perseverance, trust, unfailing...
...shameless audacity in prayer.
...that the people of Phuket would see the light of Christ.

So much love to all of you,
Laur

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

ohmagosh! are you okay?? Jellyfish stings!!

I love you darling!

Post a Comment