? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Entering our final week

Hello loved ones!

Wow, our time in Thailand has flewn by faster than I ever could have imagined! We are now entering our last week, scheduled with more downtime than we've had thus far. I'm a little wary, to be honest, about this vaca time... But, I've been praying for Jesus to bring something to do during that time, and it looks as if we may get to have another visit with the SHE program!! (Working with the girls who've made livings selling their bodies.) I'm really, really hoping that I'll get to spend some time there!

Please pray for...
...the family that runs, and the girls in the SHE program.
...the beautiful kids in Kuraburi.
...cheerful attitudes and servant hearts.
...dependence on Christ. (Struggle)

So much love, and so many blessings!!

ps. Pray for safety as we return home too!

3 comments:

Jeremiah said...

see you soon!

Holly said...

when do you come home, Laur?

Tara said...

lauren!
so proud of you and all that you are doing in thailand... God is so good! been praying for you and your team.. can't believe you are already on your last week.... God bless and take care!

Post a Comment