? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back on Victoria turf, almost on Victoria time.

My friends!
I truly have missed you, and now I have many new friends and faces that I am missing in a far away part of the world.

I wish I could plunk you down you directly into the bank of my memories, the beautiful faces, the delicious tastes, the strange and wonderful places, the plethora of scents. Over the next little while I will try my best to do so, posting stories, and photographs from each adventure in Phuket.

You will be blessed to know that so much of our team desires to return. We're hoping to continue making these trips, building relationships with our friends in Thailand, and loving them with every ounce of love the Lord will give us!

Are you ready to hear some stories?

1 comment:

Post a Comment