? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 3, 2009

TODAY IS THE DAY!!

With eager anticipation, and all preconcieved notions shattered, I am currently finishing my last bit of packing (and blogging). The next time I wake up, I will be in Phuket!!!
Please pray for safe travels!

I've been so blessed with a number of friends who wrote devotions for me, and I cannot wait to read them! I expect that Jesus will teach me through them, and I anticipate that there will be words for me to share with the whole team.

I've been re-learning quietness over the past while. There are times when I'm quite because, yes, I feel uncomfortable, and like I'm not cool enough to have something worth saying. But is a lot of time where I feel comfortable being quiet - I simply don't have anything to say. I'd rather save my words for something good.
I am wanting to be able to connect with the team, and to have fun with them. But I want also, not to speak, unless it is for the sake of Christ.
Would you pray for the words of our Lord to be on my lips, that it would be he who provides them.

A few days ago in reading Isaiah, these words marked my heart:
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Then you will defile your idols overlaid with silver and your images covered with gold; you will throw them away like a menstrual cloth and say to them, "Away with you!"

I have begun to pray often, that this would be true of us, of me! That I would see what I am putting ahead of God as something that filthy, and want to be rid of it, away from it!
Would you pray that our team would learn dependence. Pray that we would identify the things in our hearts that are being put before God, and do away with them, knowing we have nothing without Him.
I love all of you deeply, and I have you in my heart.
You will be in my prayers.
Grace and peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment