I recently recieved a letter from a very dear sister. It brought such joy reading of the heart that she shares for these girls, as she asked that I give one of those girls a hug for her, and maybe tell them that there is a girl in Canada who loves them very much.
I've recieved similar words, actually, from another few people. It really does bless me that others are sharing in the heart for this trip just as much as I am, going.
I simply want you to know that you are just as much a part of what is, and will be happening in Thailand as I am. In a different way, perhaps, but you're role is significant. Your prayers are vital. Your encouragement, your willingness to listen, share and give, these things are a part of the journey! Thank you for joining me and Jesus! We're so glad about it!

No comments:
Post a Comment