? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Overnighter at the Knoll

This, is the Knoll.
Almost immediatley we found this cool old marble-maze game. It's harder than you'd think!
One of the many lovely sleeping quarters, of which, this cabin had many.
Some of the team, getting in some sweet rest and some sweet sun.

During which, I ran off to explore.

Isn't this tree glorious! I wanted to climb it so very badly, but alas, the only way to reach it was to go for quite a swim. I wasn't so down for that..
Photo cred to Luke Mari


Well, what an obviously breath-taking place I got to spend that 24 hours! I couldn't help but want to run down the trails, and find ways across the river, and for such adventure, I was labelled a hobbit. I'm not sure about how I feel about being named after a variety of short, hairy men - of race of which, I cannot recall women. But, in all fairness, I do like to eat a lot, and I do like to run around barefoot.
Everyone was so excited to get to the cabin, running around to explore, the girls squealing, ooh-ing and awe-ing at the our beautiful overnight home. The night was full of laughter, especially during the get-to-know-you games, in which we found out about each others many favorite foods, surprising movie choices, and embarrassing moments.
In another point of provision, Ash provided the entire team with lovely, moleskin-esque journals. Something I very much wanted to have for our trip, but was relatively sure I couldn't buy one, considering how behind on payments I currently am. So, I've my little journal, which is just lovely, and I'm delighted to write and write and write all things Thailand!
I've got to be honest, I felt a little awkward. My friends, you know of my social angst. I ask that you pray for protection in that, and that my eyes would be focused not on my own inadequacies, but Christ's complete capability.

There was much time spent in prayer, and I'm so glad for that. I'm excited to see how Jesus is shaping the hearts of our team, and can't wait to get to Thailand!

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

I couldnt see some of the pictures! :<

Jeremiah said...

erm, nevermind - now they work

Post a Comment