Hello friends!
In recent talks with the SHE team I've learned additional information that you may want to hear.
Please pray for me as I take these changes into consideration, and wait for the Lord to show me what to do with them.
...long term staff are expected to take Thai language lessons for 3 hours per week. (I find this very exciting, because I've always wanted to learn a language like Thai! This is even more perfect, because I'd be learning to actually speak to the girls!)
...because of changed living conditions, I would be renting a house within walking distance of the center, not actually living within the SHE building. Another girl is joining the team after Christmas, so we may be able to coordinate to be roomies :)
...I will need to get a visa as I stay in the country, which likely need renewing often, due to changing laws. This means I may end up having to travel in order to renew said visa.
Pray for open doors and eager hearts, both for myself, and each person I talk with.
Thank you so much, dear ones!

No comments:
Post a Comment