? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Progressions ahoy!

I've recently recieved another email from the SHE program, to tell me of something quite exciting - another position is needed. This position is packing on the shop floor, which means I would be working alongside the girls!
Wow, would I love that even more - that would be my ideal!

This does mean that they would need me to join the teem as soon as I possibly can, so please pray for sensitivity to the Spirit, and eagerness to respond. Pray also for any fear and doubting that is getting in the way.

Grace and peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment