? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 2.

We are in the air!!!

Struggle for dependence #1:
Hah, out of all the individual tv's placed in the back of each seat, mine doesn't work. A 13 1/2 hours flight ahead, and no movies to rely on. Alrighty, I'll pray for safety, not only of the physical, but of the heart, instead.

Travel time flew by (oh, I make myself laugh) and we have arrived in beautiful, and very humid, Phuket. Upon walking out of the airport our team is almost instantaneously covered in lovely, sticky sweat.

.....

We've moved into our hotel, and now we're on to our first dining experience, Heather, BG and I are going to go against the grain, and instead of ordering pad thai, are asking for a curry dish.
A couple of bites in, we're sweating (and perhaps crying a little) - that curry's not playing around! With flushed faces, we stood by our dining choice, reminding one another to "play to win."
Our translator laughed as he talked to the cook of the restaurant, having her respond that it was "only a little...very mild" in spice. Aye-yai-yai! However, we feel much cooler than anyone else in the hot weather outside the restaurant...perhaps because our insides are now on fire too!


Today I've seen numerous beautiful children, and my heart leaps with joy! I want so deeply to play with them. I also saw a bridal boutique when pulling out of the airport, eep!!



1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

yes! are you going to go through the whole trip day by day?? what a treat!

Post a Comment