? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 17, 2009

Details unknown

HEYO praying friends!
Though most often, an unnervingly gossip friendly world, facebook, on this late night, has been a somewhat of a help. Courtesy of status feed, aka gossip girl, I've found what sounds to be a hard injury to a team members leg - it's not broken, but walking on it can't be seen in the near future.
As I find out more of what has happened, I will certainly let you know.

I ask you to please join me in praying for our Great Physician to heal Luke's body.
Thank you so much dear ones.

Grace and peace with you.

1 comment:

Beats said...

Ah yes, sounds all to familiar. God answered your prayers for me, i have no doubt that he will answer ours for Luke. Let's be still and await in anticipation to see the work of the Lord.

Post a Comment