? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 10, 2009

Close to the finish!

A quick word to tell you that I am SO close to having the trip payed for!
I'm down to owing only 500 dollars now, which seems in comparison, like nothing at all. But, nevertheless, I have to wait for it to come in, and it's a lot more than a 20 dollar donation.
Praise Jesus Christ for His faithfulness, and please pray that he would carry it out, bringing in every penny that is necessary.

500 to go! 2 days to get it!
Jesus, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment