? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

5 days to departure!!

Anticipation is rising!
Wow, I cannot believe we leave only 5 days from now...I need to get packing!

After much confusion, frusteration, and reason to hope, my trip is finally paid off. I must admit it was frusterating to find out my share wasn't actually paid for. Talking to Jesus about it, my every worry was interrupted with reason for praise.
"But Jesus...what will I wear?" interjected by "do not worry about what you will wear...I care for the birds of the air, and I will take care of you."

My trip was more than paid for on Thursday evening. Hallelujiah - praise the Lord!!

In our final meeting on Sunday, I have learned that we will basically not be working with the SHE program, flabbergastedly praying "What the I heck Jesus!?" You might recall that the way I became involved with this trip is when I said "Jesus, if this trip is about the sex trade, you've got me heart and soul" a few hours later, recieving a paper in an info session, which stated that it was.
Understandably, this leaves me a little bewildered. What on earth am I going to be doing there?
Prayers to have any preconcieved notions shattered have been answered.

Please pray as our team prepares to leave...
...that Luke's leg will be healed.
...for any funds that need to come in.
...that we will be absolutely ruined.
...for the people of Phuket.
...that we will learn dependence.

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

your prayers will be answered!

Post a Comment